Behold my minions, the Hiddleston Eye Fuck. Leave your panties at the door.
how do you tell a teacher that her teaching methods are fucking stupid
Thank you, Matt! - (1/?)
Matt Smith, The Eleventh Doctor.
1 January 2010 - Until the end of time.
In which Jimmy Fallon nails it.
how do i tell someone i don’t care without sounding like i don’t care
#How did I miss this?
NO BUT SOME OF THEM EVEN HAVE RED HATS
2014 is so close I can almost taste the Croatoan virus.
I absolutely love working retail during the Christmas season. It’s so relaxing!
Someone get me a stiff drink
I reblog this every time I see it because I have yet to find a gif I like more.
don’t judge a person by their looks, judge them by their opinion of peeta mellark
There is one thing that is bugging me about last nights episode, and it’s not Killian’s speech or his attempts to make Emma jealous (which were so great).
It was the lack of any kind of welcome for Killian, after all that he did for them in Neverland.
- Got them to Neverland on his ship
- Acted as their guide
- Saved Charming’s life (Gold couldn’t have healed him if he’d already died on the island before Killian got him the water)
- Told them how to get Neal back in the cave
- Revealed a very personal secret to save Neal
- Showed belief in Emma when she needed it
- Risked his life to go trap Pans shadow with Emma and Neal
- Got them home on his ship
And yet the person who gets the “Heroes Welcome” is Regina?